Monday, December 13, 2010

A simple everyday look


A goog everyday look is reeally simple. I really loved this simple look on Shraddha Kapoor. You will need a simple gloss or a tinted lip balm, mascara, kajal and moisturizer. I use lots of kajal. I love to make my eyes really dark.I think it suits everyone. Having nice skin is important and its good if you use cream. My personal favourite is Olaz Beauty fluid.
Eyes: Use lots of kajal and mascara. It works on everyone.
Lips: Simple lip gloss is good. But if you dont want to keep glossing your lips or because of any other problem i suggest a simple lip balm to keep your lips healthy(very importatnt in cold countries).
Skin: Its best if you dont use any makeup on your skin. Use moisturizer its also really important to keep your skin healthiy looking and soft. Its really important in cold places.
I hope this is good for the start. I will update on other looks soon.

Love, The Indian Girl Next Door

No comments:

Post a Comment